Friday, February 11, 2011

Treaty Friday

Good afternoon,

This morning kicked off with me out of the room for some unscheduled Class Room Release Time to do some Running Records. Thankfully Kate Rooney (she was teaching Room 9 last year) was able to step in before she steps off to foreign shores in a couple of weeks.

Just before lunch, Room 2 had their very own treaty signing ceremony...







Thank you to those who were able to come along, and thanks Lysa for holding down the treaty as the children signed it - I hadn't really figured on the wind!

After assembly we pretty much finished the day in the pool with Rooms 1 and 8.



And a good time was had by all.

I'm taking home the boys this weekend so's they can say goodbye to Mum before she hops back over the ditch, but I'll work on a rat roster over the weekend. If you haven't expressed interest in bringing them home for the odd weekend, please let me know.

Enjoy your weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment