Sunday, November 6, 2011

Please Help - The Cat is Greedy!

Good afternoon,

I would like Red Group to sing this to us tomorrow at the end of reading...


The Cat Is Greedy

Who’s that coming up the street,
Looking for something to eat?
He’s looking needy.
The cat is greedy.

He squeezes through the doggy door.
Goes to the kitchen to explore.
His tummy’s achin’,
For Mummy’s bakin'.

Chorus:
You’re my cool cat, Greedy Cat.
You’re my best cat. Don’t eat that!
You need to diet...
Aw, just be quiet.

Meat and gravy, peas and spuds,
Chocolate cake and sausages.
OK. I’ll try it...
That’s not a diet!

In comes Aunty’s special tea,
A bowl piled high with broccoli.
Ain’t no way this cat,
Is gonna eat that.

I don’t want that. I want something good.
Get me a big bowl of Christmas pud.
He’s out there lookin’,
At what we’re cookin’.

He goes thump thump down the stairs.
He’s off to find someone who cares.

But Katie understands me,
She knows just what I need.
Her lovin’ and affection...
And one gigantic feed.

She says that I’m her Greedy,
That I’m her purr-fect cat.
There’s lots of me to cuddle.
But you’re a bit too fat.

Chorus:
You’re my cool cat, Greedy Cat.
You’re my best cat. Don’t eat that!
You need to diet...
Aw, just be quiet.

Well, I may be a bit too fat.
Yes, you are that, Greedy Cat.
But I’ve no problem,
With how I’m wobblin’,
’Cause Katie loves me,
All big and cuddly.
So hey, why fight it?
I can’t deny it.

I’m Greedy Cat.

Meow.
...seeing at they're going to be reading Greedy Cat...so...if anyone is free between the hours of 11:45 and 12:25 tomorrow morning, ummm...please come in to give them a hand! It's a little more sophisticated than Dad I Wanna Be A Camel!

Thanks,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment