Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back To Work Thursday

Good afternoon,

Sorry for my day off yesterday. Migraines. Not pleasant.

Anyhow...this morning the J Team popped outside in the rain for some fitness.

Not so, the Room 2 Readers!


After an inside lunch (when it was that I reaslised that the reason my DVD drive can't read data discs is because it isn't working, this revelation being discovered through my tablet's inability to play Sponge Bob Square Pants for the children while they had lunch!), we discussed the role of the parish.



We also showed how we could be like Jesus...







And then to inquiry. Hmmm, yes, ummm, well...I told the children that, since they had got their big questions sorted, they were now to get your help in finding the answers. Sorry about that. I'm going to have to double check with Mary to see just what can be done at home, and what we need to do in the class. I know the end product will be in the form of a poster, which we've set a lot of time aside to do here in class, it's just the question of what information needs to go on their posters (that they are supposed to do here at school). Soooo...

I'll double check, and get back to you!

Mr Grant

Oh, and I will be here tomorrow, but I won't be as well. I'm taking a Classroom Release Time day tomorrow to do some running records and numeracy assessments, so Mrs O'Neil will be at the helm.

And a good time will be had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment